Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/madhurie/public_html/superindiankid/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 99
The fact that you’re a MadhurieSingh.com subscriber, even if you don’t get to read each article, means the world to me.
I know you’re bombarded with endless emails and a zillion things competing for your attention so I don’t take the privilege of your time lightly.
I’m grateful to be a part of your world and wish you and your loved ones an amazing admission and holiday season.
One on one and very very effective for 2 hours / 3 hours.
By the end of the workshop, you should finalize a school. I do not give you a list to go with. 🙂
We assess your child’s abilities, family background, educational, professional, financial and emotional mattering to you
Based on the assessment and priorities you mention, I will suggest to you the best schools suitable for your child.
How to fill the admission form to get a call?
- We will together go through a mock interaction session between parents and the school principals.
- A discussion on what questions are asked to the children for pre-primary admission.
- And last but not the least all the tips and tricks about school admission.
- And then your doubts and queries will be handled.
- One on one over a phone call for 30 min or 60 minutes
- By the end of the phone consultation you should be sure of the school you have selected for your child.
- We will assess very briefly about the nature of the child, your educational, financial and social background to find the best school for your child
- Answer all your queries and doubts
- How to fill the admission form if applicable
- How to answer the admission related questions asked to the parents and the child
- Tips and tricks about school admission
To book your phone consulting appointment with me,
- Many parents will be attending the Skype webinar session live for 2 hours @ 999/-
- It’s convenient for all the parents to finish dinner by10pm, put the kids in their sleep and without wasting time on travel get on to the laptop.
- We will go through the general issues of school admission and process
- How to fill admission form
- How to answer questions and answers for school interviews
- Tip and tricks about school admissions
- One to one Q&A with each parent
Powered by Facebook Comments