Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/madhurie/public_html/superindiankid/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 99
What’s happening to our society?
Is it normal? Is it just today’s thing or was this always and never reported?
I am angry, sad and bewildered at the way our educated lot and the repressed lot of people are behaving. 🙁
Can you stop sending your children to the schools? Can you stop them from playing out? Can you hover around their heads all the time?
I will not stifle their growth myself but would teach them these:
- How to be smart and judge wrong people from right? (I will later in another post tell you how a lesson (read lecture) helped my son)
- How to sense something is not right?
- How to be calm and come and tell you everything?
- How not to be fearful that anyone can harm or kill you if they told you about any secret?
- And last but not the least, how to tell them that whatever happens to them, its never their fault and they will be loved always and never judged. Never tell them, it’s because you wore this type of clothes that it happened to you, or that it because they are so over friendly that it happened to them or that they are unlucky and that is why it happened to them!
I have heard some educated parents blame their own children for any mishap ! How ridiculous? But then our society is still not mature enough I guess.
How you try to do is totally your choice. Show them videos, tv shows, tell them stories or talk to them, but DO NOT ignore or postpone !
Today is the best day to talk or atleast start the talk. Show them the video in this post.
Why should parents teach good touch and bad touch to their tiny little children who will not even understand it?
Powered by Facebook Comments