Admission form available from 3rd February 10:00 am to 4th February 06:00 pm.
Born on or before 30th November 2008.
1/12/2007 to 30/11/2008
5 year 6 months to 6 years 6 months on 1st June 2014
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE
APPLICATION PROCEDURE WITH DATES
Filling in of application form on-line – 3rd February 2014- 10:00 am. to 4th February 2014 6:00 pm.
Parents are requested to come for verification of attested documents with their ward at the school office
from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. – 10th February to 12th February 2014.
HOW TO APPLY
Application Forms must be filled on-line. Please read the procedure and other details given below.
You are requested to fill and submit the application form online. On successful submission of the form, a PDF copy of the form will be displayed in the screen. Please take a print out of this form on a good readable quality printer in single sided mode, i.e. no double-sided printout. You can also save a copy of the form by pressing combination of the keys Ctrl+s to your computer for printing it later.
After submission of the form online, a system generated date and time to visit the school for verification of your documents will appear at the end of the form. It is mandatory that parents visit the school only on the given date and time.
Please note that only the application forms filled online are accepted. Other forms will be rejected.
The PDF form that is provided to you will contain a bar coded unique reference number. Please make a note of this number, this will be your reference number for all future communications.
You are requested to prepare and bring along the following documents. All the documents need to be brought in original along with attested photocopy. No document will be considered if the original is not shown at the time of submission.
a. Photo Identity Proof–Both parents need to provide a Photo identity proof of themselves. Please ensure that the photo on the Photo Identity Proof is recent and can be used for visual verification. This document is a mandatory requirement.Any one of the following documents will be accepted as
– PAN Card
– Government Issued Employment Warrant Card with Photo
b. Proof Of Residence – Please ensure that the proof of residence has an address that matches with the address mentioned in the form. This document is mandatory. Any one of the following documents will be accepted as Proof of Residence
– Utility Bill – MSEB/Gas/BSNL Landline Phone Bill
– Aadhaar Card
– Corporation or Cantonment Tax Receipt
c. Proof of Birth – Birth certificate and two passport size photographs of the Child is mandatory.
d. Proof of parents’ education – Please provide graduation proof of the parents as you would have mentioned in the online form. This document is not mandatory.
e. Caste Certificate –This is required in case of OBC/SC/ST. In case of Christian candidates, baptism certificate is mandatory.
6. St. Mary’s does not have any interviews with the parents or the candidate, but it is mandatory to bring the child along with the parents, as we have to do a visual verification of the parents and the child. We undertake this verification to prevent any impersonations. Both parents must accompany the child at the time of verification.
7. Please note that the application form will be valid only if original documents are produced along with attested photocopy at the time of verification.
8. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION. NO DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY MIDDLEMEN OR AGENTS.
9. St. Mary’s School is a Private Un-aided Minority Institution and we do not come under The Right to Education Act, but St. Mary’s School provides a very fair method of student selection.
10. The final result will be intimated by email only. Hence please ensure you provide the right email address and also ensure that you put the [email protected] email address in your anti-spam white list.
Final results to be intimated by e-mail (Please ensure that your email id / is valid and active). – 28th Feb 2014.
If you do not receive the intimation by email, it indicates that your child has not been selected.
Powered by Facebook Comments