Nursery Class Admissions to Vidya Pratishthan Magarpatta School 2014-15 is
Excluding 25% R.T.E. Free Seats
Only for 75% of the Total Nursery Seats to be filled in according to the RTE Act 2009.
- Vidya Pratishthan’s Magarpatta City Public School prepares children for the Std.X Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (I.C.S.E) of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi. The School was established in June 2002 exclusively for the benefit of Residential Property Owners of Magarpatta City.
- The Total number of seats available in the Nursery is 135. (There are three Nursery Divisions of 45 students each).
Seats Reserved under the Right to Education Act 2009 for Economically Weaker Sections and S.C./S.T. number 34 (25% of 135). The Application Form for these seats are to be filled in ‘online’ in February / March 2014 as per the direction of the Education Department of the Pune Zilla Parishad. The School is not directly involved in the Admission for the 25% Free Seats.
- The Breakup of the Total Nursery seats are as follows:
|a)||25% of Total Seats reserved for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) & SC/ST:||34|
|b)||General Category Seats only for Residential Property Owners of Magarpatta City:||76|
|c)||Seats reserved for children of Share Holders of MTDCC Ltd., Teachers and Government Transfer Cases:||25|
- The Age of the Child in the Nursery Class must be between 2½ years to 4 years as on 15.06.2014.
- The Fees for the Nursery Class is Rs.35,000.00/-, (Rupees Thirty Five Thousand Only), as a One Time Payment. The Fees will be refunded proportionately if the Child is required to leave within the First Term.
- Differently Abled Children (Children having Physical or Medical Problems) are eligible for admission. However in the case of Children whose Physical or Medical Problems require constant attention by a Trained Attendant, the onus is on the parents to make the necessary arrangements for such attendants and to pay for their services.
A Certificate stating the Child’s disability is to be obtained from the Sasoon General Hospital Pune or KEM Hospital T.D.H. Child Development Centre Pune. (Certificates from other Hospitals in Pune District are not valid as per the State Government Notification).
- Admission to the Nursery starts with REGISTRATION. All Residential Property Owners of Magarpatta City are eligible for registering their Children for Admission to the Nursery. Children of Tenants are not eligible for Admission.
A Certificate from the Administrative and Security Office of Magarpatta City that the Child’s parents are Residential Property Owners and eligible to apply for Admission, is mandatory.
- Registration does not guarantee an Admission as Admission for the 76 General Seats are secured only by a Lucky Draw as per the R.T.E. Act 2009.
- Registration for Admission will commence on 01.02.2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and continue on 03.02.2014 and 04.02.2014 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
At the time of Registration the following documents are to be provided:
1) Certificate from the Administrative and Security Office of Magarpatta City that the parent is a Bonafide Residential Property Owner in Magarpatta City.
2) Original Birth Certificate of the Child by the Local Government Authority along with a copy of the same. A Birth Certificate from a Hospital is not acceptable.
N.B.: The Disability Certificate stated in paragraph No.6 is to be provided after the Admission is finalized.
3) The Non Refundable Registration Fee is Rs.100/-, (Rupees One Hundred only).
- The Lucky Draw, (Compulsory Under the Right to Education Act 2009), will be held on 10.02.2014 at 4:30 p.m.
- The Helpline for Nursery Admission 2014 is 020 – 26898552. It will function from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on School Working days except Saturdays.
Powered by Facebook Comments