Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/madhurie/public_html/superindiankid/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 99
APPLICATION FORM – The aspiring candidates have to apply online only
JEE (Main) website: www.jeemain.nic.in.
Date of application: The online application process will start from 1st December 2015 onwards.
The last date for application is 31st December 2015.
The eligibility criteria: For JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced) are different.
Eligibility for JEE Main 2016: Depends on 3 factors : Age criteria, Year of appearing for 12th standard exam or equivalent and number of attempts made for JEE.
- Age criteria: Students from General category born on or after 1st October 1991 are eligible. That is the maximum age should be 24 yrs on that years 1st October current year 2016.
- Students from SC, ST and PwD category born on or after 1st October 1986 are eligible.
- Year of appearing for 12th standard or equivalent exam: Students who have cleared their 12th exam (or equivalent) in 2014 or 2015 are eligible. Students who will appear for their 12th exam (or equivalent) in 2016 are eligible. Check list of equivalent exams
- JEE Mains Number of attempts: 3 Times a Students can attempt JEE Main.
- JEE Advanced, a student can make only 2 attempts in consecutive years.
- Student clearing 12th standard (or equivalent exam) in 2015 or 2016 are eligible for JEE Advanced 2016.
Powered by Facebook Comments