CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child (Class X – 2016) is extended till 31st December 2016. If you know anyone deserving this scholarship, kindly spread it.
Amount: Rs 50o per month for Class 11 and Class 12 only.
- Only child who is a Girl child (no brother)
- Must have scored 60% in Class 10
- Should be studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year
- The fee increment must not more than 10%
- NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award.
- The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only
- The NRI student must continue her school studies in Class XI and XII in school as stated above in points 1 – 4
Details of the Scholarship is here.
Powered by Facebook Comments