Especially for children who find it difficult to memorize, these tips will help not just in remembering but also during revisions before exams.
As a certified Learning Expert by Coursera, I will share some tips on how your children can remember and recall better in any subject especially English, Hindi, History, Geography. It works with Science subjects too but normally science words are explained as definition or principles. For science I do share another method.
1. Underline all words that are tough or new.
2. Learn their meanings
3. Quickly read the questions at the back of the chapter.
4. Now quickly browse the chapter once
5. While browsing the first time, mark paragraphs or words that have important concepts, phrases, answers of the question with a light pencil.
6. Read again after a day or two.
Benefits of this process.
1. The clarity of words and topic will make the understanding crystal clear.
2. Once you have seen the questions, the brain will be hunting for them when you browse the chapter
3. Underlined paragraphs and ticked diagrams will become a boon for revisions and tests.
Do share the effect with me once you have tried this method.
Powered by Facebook Comments