Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/madhuriesingh.com/public_html/superindiankid/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 99
My son asked me this question. “How does playing sports benefit one in board exam?”
So I searched and found this interesting news.
According to a government resolution issued by the school education department in 2017, students will now have to
- Either participate in any International Tournaments
- or Secure one of the top three positions at National-level tournaments to get additional 25 marks in SSC and HSC exams.
- Students who participate in National-level sports tournaments
- or Win at State-level sports tournaments will get 20 extra marks.
- Students who participate in tournaments organized by the State government or any State-level sports tournaments will be awarded 15 additional marks.
“The intention was to ensure that students who excel in sports get a boost in academics. While rest of the rules will remain the same, this change will mean that more students will be able to benefit from the scheme,” said S Kharat, deputy secretary, school education department.
- Sports Certificate of Invitational / Memorial / Open / Prize Money League / Ranking competitions will not be considered.
- Only the highest Sports Certificate will be considered for Marking.
- Sports Certificate of only preceding three years will be considered
- Applicant should upload Self-Attested copy of Sports Certificate.
Powered by Facebook Comments