Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/madhuriesingh.com/public_html/superindiankid/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 99
All schools have varied requirements when they call for admission to their schools.
So what are the important documents needed for school admission.
These are a few documents all parents must be ready with before admission application and school hunting starts.
- Birth Certificate copies of the child duly attested by notary. Keep at least 20 copies.
- Passport size color photos of the child. Keep 30 copies.
- Passport size photos of both parents. Keep 20 copies.
- Previous class report card copies 2 copies.
- If transferred then, Transfer Certificate copies of previous school. 5 copies.
- Address proofs like electricity bill, mtnl/bsnl bill, mobile bills not accepted, house rent lease deed copy, voter’s id, passport copy. 10 copies.
- Qualification proof of both parents. Marks sheet of XIIth, Degree, Masters, other certificate copies. 10 copies.
- Salary slip. 5 copy.
- Bank Statement of last month. 2 copies.
- A few CBSE schools have started to follow the CBSE board’s announcement to make Aadhar card mandatory for school admission from 2017-18.
- All of the above
Keep all these in a folder with blank papers.
Keeping a signed paper of either spouse safely of-course, helps when only one of the parent’s is initially handling the admission process.
Powered by Facebook Comments