The right age to learn Vedic Maths
- Vedic Maths is a tool that helps your brain. So for adults any age is good. 🙂
- Vedic maths is nothing but learning short cuts to solving mathematical problems.
- Shorts cuts must be learnt after understanding the long methods and concepts really well
- It must never be taught before teaching the kids the long methods or else it will defeat the purpose. And the purpose is speed and accuracy.
- Ideally Vedic Maths too should be taught after class 4 or in class 5. By then the kids are done with most concept building and are ready to learn the short cuts.
- Also parents must realize when is the need of speed and accuracy? If the exams are not judging speed and accuracy then its best to focus on them at the right time.
- The right time is actually when kids start giving lengthy exams in the higher classes where no more you are judged on addition, subtraction, multiplication, division etc.
- In higher classes kids are judged on the ability to understand the problem and then solve the problems in steps.
- Hence the right age is at the end of class 4. Summer vacations are excellent times to learn such new tools.
very nice content on vedic maths .vedic maths is good to calculation. Increases visualization and intelligence
Mrunalini Nalawade says
good information very useful
op gp says
good level content bhut achaa
KOMAL JORI says
when the admission for playgroup at New India school will start?
Jogani Vishven says
Madhurie Singh says
Thanks Alisha for link.
Alisha Singh says
Nice information shared ,, vedic math is just a tecnique to calculate fast so there is no harm to learn it as soon as possible..
To learn fast and solve the problems in limited period of time vedic mathematics playes an important role. It can be applied in competitive exams.
and now its easy to lean vedic math online also one of the site I came across was http://www.wiziq.com/course/1507-vedic-mathematics-complete-certified-course. This vedic math online course may be helpful for all those who are scared of mathematics.