Warning: Use of undefined constant linklove - assumed 'linklove' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/madhuriesingh.com/public_html/superindiankid/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 99
Admission details of Vikhe Patil Memorial School, SB Road, Pune
ADMISSION TO JR. KG FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015
Total Seats Available – 160 ,25% Reserved for RTE – 40, 75% open seats – 120
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION TO JR. KG FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2014 – 2015
(Under 75% Open Seats)
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION:
1. Application Forms will be available ON-LINE at www.vpmspune.org from
Friday, 20th December 10:00 a.m. to
Monday, 23th December 2013 till 1:00 p.m.
After you complete the filling of APPLICATION and “SUBMIT”, you will receive the completed form by e-mail (in .pdf format) on the e-mail addresses you have filled in the application.
( Please do not enter your corporate email id’s as firewalls and corporate servers block emails with attachments)
2. Print TWO copies: one for submission to the school and the other for your own reference.
Kindly read all the relevant information regarding admission before filling the online registration form.
Please note that this is only application for admission process and does not guarantee admission.
AGE Eligibility TO Jr KG or LKg
Children completing 3 years and 6 months by 31st March 2014, i.e. Children born between 01/10/2009 and 30/09/2010 (including both days) are eligible to apply for admission to Jr.KG. for the academic year 2014-15. This will be strictly adhered to.
*Forms will not be accepted for those children who are underage or overage. No queries will be answered in this regards.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:
1. Two passport size of the latest photographs of candidate.
2. Passport size photographs of both parents.
3. One attested copy of Birth Certificate
4. One attested copy of Caste certificate by concerned Govt. Authority (if applicable)
5. Medical certificate or History (if any)
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION:
1. Duly completed Application forms along with Rs. 750/- (Cost of Application Form + Registration Fee) &
necessary documents mentioned in the notice will be accepted in the school office
from Saturday, 21st December 2013 to Tuesday, 24th December 2013
between 09.30a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1.30 pm to 3.00pm. (Sunday excluded )
2. Application form, fees and the necessary documents must be handed over in person at the school office on the mentioned dates only.
3. If you do not submit the application form within the above mentioned period, then the application stands cancelled.
4. Once you have paid the registration fees of Rs 750 at the school office, you will be given the school prospectus for further information.
PROCEDURE FOR SHORTLISTING CANDIDATES:
1. I) Sibling will be given priority subject to the fulfilment of admission criteria.
II) Candidates for remaining seats will be selected as per lottery in presence of parents.
III) 50% seats will be reserved for girl candidates.
IV) Date of lottery Sunday 5th January 2014 at 5.00 pm in the school premises.
V) ONE parent is permitted to attend the lottery due to space constraint.
VI) Parent MUST carry ID proof and authorised document (stamped school challan / receipt)
VII) Parents of shortlisted candidates can collect the fees challan from the school office on Monday, 6th January 2014 between 11.00am and 1.00pm
2. Bank Details:- The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd., Baner Branch Pune.
The bank Timings:- Morning -10.00am to 01.00pm & Evening – 04.00pm to 07.00pm
Saturday & Sunday – Morning -10.00am to 01.00pm
Please note that the office copy of the fees challan along with the original birth certificate must be submitted in the school office by 1.00 pm on Thursday 09th Jan. 2014, failing which the admission will stand cancelled.
PROCEDURE FOR WITHDRAWAL:
1. This process will be effective only with a written communication.
2. You must meet the concerned authorities personally or either submit a written application in the school office. No telephonic messages will be accepted.
3. If you apply for withdrawal after the session commences then proportionate school fees will be refunded.
4. If you apply for withdrawal before commencement of the session then full payment of school fees will be refunded.
5. One time fees (Admission/Orientation Fees) are non refundable.
VPMS Pune does not employ or appoint any agents/agencies for admission process. The complete admission process is carried out in the school to assure fair and equal treatment to every applicant in a transparent manner. No discrimination is made. Parents are hereby informed to contact school admission office only regarding any query or/and process of admission or follow the school website (www.vpmspune.org). Any request/recommendation/approach for admission, in any manner, will be considered ‘unethical’ and ‘unacceptable’. Concerned application shall stand disqualified and thus nullified. The school management shall not be liable or responsible for these admissions.
Question: I am unable to submit the form
Answer:If you face any difficulty in submitting the form try to reload the form by clicking re fresh button of the browser. Fill in the form again and then resubmit the form. If you still have any difficulty feel free to contact our technical support.
Question: Which browsers can I use to submit the form?
Answer:You can use Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox for filling the online admission form.
Question: I am unable to submit the form on IE (internet explorer)
Answer:Try filling and submitting the form in other browsers such Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
Question: What email ids are preferred?
Answer:We prefer that you enter Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/Live e-mail id’s while submitting the form. Please avoid providing your company’s e-mail-id as you might not receive our e-mails because of the filtering policy implemented by your company to avoid spam e-mails.
Question: I didn’t receive any email
Answer:Check the spam folder in your e-mail account. Use Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/Live e-mail id’s while submitting the form.
Question: Are all the fields in the form mandatory?
Answer:Not all fields mentioned in the form are mandatory. But it is preferred that you provide most of the details in the form.
Question: What should I do with the PDF form I just received?
Answer:Take a print out of the pdf and complete the remaining fields in the form. Bring the form duly signed to the school with the Xerox copy of necessary certificates and documents along with the originals for cross referencing.
Question: How do I know if my filled in form is registered with the school?
Answer:You will receive a notification e-mail along with a PDF file attached to the e-mail. This will tell you that your filled in form is registered with the school. For completing the registration process take a print-out of the pdf form attached with the e-mail and submit it to the school duly signed with the Xerox copy of necessary certificates and documents along with the originals for cross referencing.
Question: Nothing happens after I see a processing symbol going round and round
Answer:If this is the first time you’re seeing the processing symbol for more than a minute then maybe you’re internet connection is slow. Try reloading the page and fill up the form again.
Powered by Facebook Comments